A NES game file (ROM file) is necessary to play a game.
• Copy your own NES game files to SD card or Internal Memory. (e.g. /sdcard/NES/)
• Please search games again after copy new NES game files.
2/ Support up to 4 Players (WIFI):
• Tablet (Android TV): In app, open Menu – Choose PREFERENCES – Enable Wifi Control.
• Phone 1: In app, open Menu – Choose REMOTE CONTROLLER – Choose “Tablet” – Choose Port 1.
• Phone 2: In app, open Menu – Choose REMOTE CONTROLLER – Choose “Tablet” – Choose Port 2.
There are two types of cheats you can use in this app: Game Genie and so-called raw cheats.You can find cheats for a number of games at http://gamehacking.org or http://gamegenie.com .The allowed patterns are XXXX:XX or XXXX?XX:XX for raw cheats, and XXXXXX or XXXXXXXX for Game Genie.
4/ Video Mode:
If you experience graphical glitches while playing a game, try switching the video mode from NTSC to PAL or vice versa. You can do this under “Game Settings” - “Video Mode”.
5/ Dynamic D-Pad:
Enable the dynamic D-pad touch control option to provide a more intuitive control experience.When enable, tap the screen wherever you feel most comfortable to activate the dynamic D-pad, then drag your fingerin the direction you want to move. To enable the dynamic D-pad, go to “General Preferences” - “Dynamic D-Pad”.
6/ Emulation Quality:
If you experience lag, try adjusting the quality of the emulation under “General Preferences” - “Emulation Quality”. The lower the quality the faster the emulator runs.
7/ Control Layout:
Customize the layout of the virtual controller to best fit your playing style.You can adjust the size and position of each button to suit your needs. Go to “General Preferences” - “Control Layout”.